The IEEE Learning Network (ILN) is an online platform that hosts and facilitates the delivery of IEEE SA Training + Development (IEEE SA T+D) programs. For a complete list of IEEE SA T + D offerings visit the program homepage.
- Getting Started (Signing In)
- Searching for a Course
- Enrolling in a Course
- Accessing a Course
- Obtaining a Certificate
For additional questions related to accessing SA Training + Development courses on the ILN, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Started (Signing In)
- Open your browser and navigate to the ILN site.
- Select the Sign In link on the blue navigation bar at the top.
- Click on the Sign In with Username and Password button.
- Enter your IEEE email address and password and click on the Sign In button.
- Click on the Continue to IEEE Learning Network button.
- You will be brought to your ILN HOME PAGE.
Searching for a Course
Please sign into your ILN account before attempting a search. If you are not signed in, you will be presented with a public catalog and will not have access to ILN’s full catalog and filtering options.
- On the ILN HOME PAGE, enter the course name or keywords for the topic in the Search Catalog field.
- Click on the Search icon to display search results.
NOTE: Remember to sign into your ILN account.
- Use the Categories, Content Type & Course Provider filters located on the left of the SEARCH RESULTS PAGE to refine your search.
- To access a course from search results, click on the course title.
- You will be brought to the COURSE DETAILS PAGE. You can enroll in the course from there.
Enrolling in a Course
- If you have received the course link you can directly follow the link to the COURSE
DETAILS PAGE or use the Search Catalog feature to find the course.
- On the search results page, click on the course title of the course you wish to enroll
in. You will be brought to the COURSE DETAILS PAGE.
- Click on the Add to Cart button and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
- After the enrollment process is complete, you will be brought to the ORDER DETAILS PAGE with a confirmation of your order. To access the course, go directly to the ILN site and sign into your account.
- The course should be available under My Courses list on your ILN HOME PAGE.
Accessing a Course
- On the ILN HOME PAGE, click on the My Courses tab to view all the courses
you are currently enrolled in.
- Click on the course title of the course you wish to complete.
- You will be brought to the COURSE DETAILS PAGE. Click on the Open Item button to
launch the course.
- The course will open in a new browser window. Complete all course content to receive credit.
NOTE: If an assessment/quiz is included, most courses require you to obtain a passing score for successful course completion.
Obtaining a Certificate
You can earn valuable CEU and PDH credits upon completion of certain training courses.
Credits earned for a course will be displayed on your certificate of completion.
- On the ILN HOME PAGE, click on the Transcript tab to view a list of all your
training items along with their completion status, completion date, score, and credits
information (if applicable).
- You may use filters to locate specific training items from the list. Make your selections and click on the Filter button. You can also sort the list by clicking on a column header.
- A certificate of completion may be available for some of the courses that you complete. If available, click on the View Certificate button under the Action column. Select the Print link within the certificate window to print your certificate or save it as a pdf.