Webex is a premium web meeting and conference call service being offered to IEEE SA standards development groups at no cost.
Features of the Webex accounts being offered include:
Up to 1,000 participants in each meeting
- Meet as long as you want
- Call-in for audio with international toll numbers
- Desktop, application, file & whiteboard sharing options
- Customizable Personal Room link
- Webex Meetings integrations with other applications
- Join from a video system or application
- Meeting Recording with auto-transcription (meeting recordings should only be used for the purpose of producing minutes and will automatically be deleted after 60 days)
- Allow alternate meeting hosts
To request an account associated with the IEEE SA enterprise, please contact your Program Manager. Accounts will only be assigned to one designated representative per IEEE SA standards development group.
Please see Getting Help with Webex for support resources and new user training materials.
If you have any questions, please contact your Program Manager or Open a Support Request.