Standards Committee Chair, Standards Representative, Working Group Chair/Vice-Chair
- Finalization should only be completed once the public review period has closed and all comment responses have either been entered into the Public Review system.
- After the Working Group submits the request to finalize the Public Review it will go to the IEEE SA Program Manager for final review and closure.
- Visit the Public Review website and Sign In.
- From the Homepage, select the Manage Public Reviews tab.
- A list of drafts (related to projects you manage) that have been made available for public review comments will be displayed.
- Navigate to the desired draft and click Review Comments.
- From the comments page, click Finalize Response.
- Click Ok to confirm.
- The status of the Public Review will be updated to Finalized. The status will be updated to Closed once the Program Manager approves the request.