- A web-based tool that facilitates the IEEE Standards Association (IEEE SA) standards process
- A database that holds information related to the standards process
- A tool used by IEEE and IEEE SA members, governance volunteers, staff, and other individuals who want to participate in the standards process
In order to use myProject, you must have:
- Access to the internet
- A compatible web browser (Chrome is the recommended browser); for more information, see the IEEE Browser policy https://www.ieee.org/about/help/browser-policy.html
- A spreadsheet editor (required for certain features)
- An IEEE account
- Only one IEEE account is to be used to access myProject (if you have IEEE or IEEE SA membership, the IEEE account related to your membership should be used).
- IEEE accounts are free and do not require IEEE, IEEE SA, or IEEE Society membership(s).
If you do not have an IEEE Account, create one by going to: https://www.ieee.org/profile/public/createwebaccount/showRegister.html