A balloted draft may be submitted to RevCom at any time after balloting or during a recirculation. Additional information on requirements for RevCom submission can be found here.
- Additional documents and/or source files may be uploaded at any time. These files will be saved even if you do not complete the submission.
- Source files include the Word or Framemaker files for the draft and all figures created outside of the Framemaker or Word document. These files are required and must be sent to editorial staff if they are not uploaded via myProject.
- Standards Committee Chair, Standard Representative, Working Group Chair/Co-Chair/Vice-Chair
- On the myProject Home Screen click Menu.
- Click Invitations/Ballots.
- Use the Search Ballots field or the Filter by Stage function to locate the project you want to submit to RevCom.
- Click Submit Project to RevCom next to the PAR/Standard you would like to submit.
- Respond to the questions on the RevCom Submission Questionnaire by clicking the appropriate button and check the box to confirm your adherence to policies and procedures.
- Scroll down to see attached supporting material and click Add new source file to add the required source file and to add any additional support files to the submission.
- Click Submit to RevCom and Yes to confirm.