All Public Review System users
- Visit the Public Review website
- On the Homepage the system will display a default view showing all current and upcoming drafts for Public Review.
- Search for drafts based on Title, Scope and description or use the provided controls to sort and filter the list.
- Click the + icon to expand the view for a particular draft.
- Click Add Comments.
- Enter your affiliation into the text box next to My Affiliations.
An individual is deemed "affiliated" with any individual or entity that has been, or will be, financially or materially supporting that individual's participation in a particular IEEE standards activity. This includes, but is not limited to, his or her employer and any individual or entity that has or will have, either directly or indirectly, requested, paid for, or otherwise sponsored his or her participation.
- Click the verification check box to confirm your entered affiliation.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Repeat steps 6-8 for additional affiliations.
- Click the X next to an affiliation to remove it. At least one Affiliation is required. If attempting to correct a previously entered Affiliation, add in the correct Affiliation and then remove the incorrect Affiliation.
- To add single comments via the application interface:
- Click Add Comment
- Complete the comment form
- Click Save And Exit to record your comment
- Repeat the previous steps for additional comments
- To view, edit or delete a comment, click anywhere on the row containing that comment
Comments are available for editing and/or deletion for 24 hours after entry or until the close of the Public Review Period, whichever comes first.
- Make any changes to the entered text in the comments form
- Click the Delete or Save and Exit button