In order to submit PARs, Standards Committee Committees must have P&Ps (Policies and Procedures) on file. P&Ps can be submitted and status monitored through myProject. Working Groups may be requested to submit their P&Ps, although regular approval is not necessary.
- Standards Committee Chair, Standard Representative, Working Group Chair/Vice Chair/CO-Chair, AudCom Admin
- On the myProject Home Screen, click Menu.
- Click View/Manage Standards Committee P&Ps. By default, the Accepted P&Ps tab will appear, displaying all accepted P&Ps.
- Click the Manage Standards Committee P&Ps tab. The status of all submitted P&Ps can be seen on this screen including submission, acceptance, and expiration dates.
- Click Submit New P&P.
- Click the appropriate Standards Committee Group or Working Group.
- Click Upload files and upload the P&P file from your computer.
- Click Submit. The newly submitted P&P will be displayed with a status of “submitted” until it is approved by the AudCom Administrator.