Standards Committee (SC) Chair is assigned by the IEEE SA governance staff. SC officers and Working Group (WG) Chair may be assigned by the Program Manager, IEEE SA governance staff, or the SC Chair. WG officers may be assigned by the Program Manager, IEEE SA governance staff, or the WG Chair.
Standards Board committee members shall be assigned by IEEE SA governance staff only.
Once the assignment has been made, the officer receives an alert on the myProject home screen requesting that they agree to the Requirements for IEEE Standards Officers
- Standards Committee and Working Group officers, NesCom/RevCom/AudCom members.
- Users will not see permissions related to newly assigned roles until they complete the role acceptance.
- If the user has been newly added to a group with a pending affiliation, they must confirm their affiliation prior to accepting the officer role.
- On the myProject homepage, click on the alert that indicates that you have been assigned a new role.
- Click I Accept, I Decline, or Remind Me Later.
- If accepting the role, declare affiliations, if applicable.
- New access permissions should be available to you once you have accepted the role. NOTE: If you are not able to see necessary areas of the application based on your role, log out and log back in again.
- You can view all the roles you have been assigned by accessing the My Roles tab under Manage Profile and Interests.