Skip to main content
- Standards Committee (SC) and/or Working Group (WG) Officers.
- Changes can be made to the name, short name, group description, and participation level options of existing groups by using the Edit Group Details button.
- Parent Group can be modified at the working group level.
- Working Group Type (individual/entity) can only be modified by IEEE Governance staff. Please note: a PAR modification is required before this change can be made.
- The following involvement levels are available to all Working Groups:
- Voting Member (Required) = a voting member
- Non-Voting Member (Required)= a member without voting rights
- Observer (Required) = someone who attends any meeting(s) or gets notices but does not participate
- Aspirant Member, Corresponding Members, Member, Nearly Member, Potential Member (Optional) = levels of involvement between observer and member
- Since not all Working Groups use all of these involvement levels, groups have the ability to select the ones they would like to use in myProject.
- From the myProject home screen, select Menu.
- Click Manage Groups.
- Use the Search field, Filter By Type, or Filter by Group Status options to locate the appropriate group.
- Click on the Edit Group Details icon.
- Make desired changes, then click Save and Exit.