- All IEEE SA Members
- IEEE SA Corporate Members
- You must be an IEEE SA member or pay a per-ballot fee to join an individual-based IEEE SA ballot group.
- To join an entity ballot group, your organization must be an IEEE SA Corporate Member or pay a per-ballot fee.
- Joining a ballot group allows you to vote and submit comments on the SA Ballot when it begins.
- Ballot group members have an obligation to respond during the balloting period; failure to return a ballot may disqualify the balloter from participation in future ballot groups.
- You can add or remove yourself from a ballot group, but only during the ballot invitation period. The ballot group is fixed once the ballot starts.
- On the myProject Home Screen click Menu.
- Click Invitations/Ballots.
- Click the Open Invitations tab. The default view is My Invitations which displays only invitations for projects in which you have indicated an interest and to which you have been invited. The All Invitations view shows all current open invitations.
- Under Ballot Invitations, click the Join Ballot Group icon.
- Review the invitation and click Join the Ballot.
- Declare your affiliation.
- Your employer will be displayed as your affiliation by default. To add another affiliation, type the organization name into the box. Approved organizations matching your text will appear in a list. Click on any organization to select it or type the full organization name and click Add.
- To remove an affiliation click the x next to the organization name.
- f you are joining an entity ballot, you must be affiliated with an IEEE SA basic or advanced corporate member. If you are the first person to join an entity ballot, you will become the EBR (Entity Ballot Representative). If the EBR is already assigned, you will become the EBRA (Entity Ballot Representative Alternate). If both roles are already assigned, you will be added to a waiting list.
- Click Select Classification.
- Click OK to confirm your affiliation(s).
- Select the voter classification from the list that best represents your voting interest.
- Click Submit.
- Note for entity ballots only: You will receive a notification of your entity ballot role. In addition, you will be informed of the EMR’s ability to change your role.
- Click OK. The ballot group you have joined will now appear on the My Ballots tab in the Invitations/Ballots area.