All PAR forms save automatically while being drafted. When editing, you can save a draft PAR at any time and return to it later, share it, or delete it.
- IEEE SA Members
- Click Save & Exit on any PAR form.
- When you are ready to resume, go to the myProject Home page and select Menu.
- Click View/Manage PARs.
- Locate the PAR using the search bar, the Standards Development Method drop down or by sorting each column.
- Click the Edit icon. The PAR will appear.
- To share the PAR with another user, click the Share icon. NOTE: When a PAR is shared, this person will have the ability to view, edit, and submit the PAR if they are an IEEE SA member. If they are not an IEEE SA member, they will not have the ability to submit the PAR.
- Enter the email address of the person with whom you would like to share the PAR. The system will verify the address. NOTE: The email address must be associated with an IEEE Account in order for the username to appear.
- Click on the user’s name.
- Click Share PAR. The individual’s name will be added to the list.
- For your convenience, Working Group and Standards Committee Chairs will already be listed. Click Share next to the individual’s name/email to share the draft PAR with them.
- To unshare the PAR with an individual click the Unshare button in the row next to the person’s name.
- If you are the PAR creator, click the Delete Draft PAR button to delete the PAR.
- If you are not the PAR creator, you will not be able to delete the draft. Click Opt Out of Sharing to remove the draft PAR from your view.