This option is used if, for any reason, the working group decides to discontinue work on a project.
- Working Group or Standards Committee officers
- On the myProject Home Screen click Menu.
- Click View/Manage PARs.
- Click Submit PAR.
- Under Existing PAR Actions, click Withdraw an Approved PAR.
- Click Next.
- A list of all active PARs associated with groups you manage will be displayed. Enter the PAR number in the box and click the search icon.
- Click Select.
- From the Reason for the Withdrawal drop down options, choose a reason why you are withdrawing the PAR.
- Type an explanation for the withdrawal in the Explanation for Withdrawal box.
- Click Preview & Submit.
- Review the Withdrawal request and click Submit. The PAR withdrawal will now be added to the next NesCom agenda and notifications will be sent to the Working Group Chair, Standards Committee Chair, Standards Representative, Program Manager, and NesCom Administrator.