After a round of ballot closes, voters who have voted “Disapprove” may “flip” their vote to either “Approve” or “Abstain” at any time before recirculation or the RevCom meeting.
- myProject users who have voted “Disapprove” on a ballot
- This feature is not available while waiting for Program Manager approval of a recirculation (Recirculation Review Stage). You will have an opportunity to change your vote once the recirculation period opens.
- You will receive notification of your vote change. This notification will be included with the RevCom submission.
- You may only change your vote once for this project using this feature. You will not be able to change the vote back to “Disapprove”.
- On the myProject Home Screen, click Menu.
- Click Invitations/Ballots.
- Click on the My Ballots tab.
- Use the Search Ballots box to locate the ballot with the vote you wish to change.
- Click the edit icon next to the current vote.
- Click the new vote you want to submit. Click Yes to confirm. After confirming your change, a message will be sent to you, the Working Group Chair and Standards Committee Chair notifying them of the flipped vote.